Using your Square Cash account, you can send a contribution two ways:
- Via Square Cash App:
- Open the Cash app, sign-in if necessary
- Enter at least $1 and tap Send
- Click the box at the top left, and scan the code at the bottom of the page; or type $circadies, then select as recipient
- Indicate whether the contribution is coming from a group or is personal in the body of the note. IMPORTANT: if it’s from a group, also add your group’s name.
- Tap Send in the top right corner
- Via web browser:
- Click this link: $circadies at Square Cash.
- Sign in using your mobile phone or email address
- Confirm your identity using the six-digit code that they send to your device
- Repeat confirmation as necessary
- Enter Contribution Amount, and please indicate whether the contribution is coming from a group or is personal in the “Note” section. IMPORTANT: if it’s from a group, please include your group’s name.
- Click the Pay $ button
- If you’ve enabled CVV security lock on your account (recommended), you may receive an email from Square asking you to confirm the CVV on your card
If you need help creating a Square Cash account, see our Square Cash Instructions page.
Square Cash: $circadies